Industrial competences: Consumer Products Industries
The consumer products industry produces and develops products intended for human
consumption. The goods are sold or further processed via wholesale,
retail or catering businesses. These companies are obligated to
determine critical work stages in the process cycle of the food safety,
to consistently monitor and to document, as well as to specify
appropriate safety precautions.
For the protection of the consumer, strict laws regulate production, storage, processing and preparation of the food.
An important step for unrestricted transparency is the constant
assurance of the traceability of all products by a clear
declaration/marking. A further step is the adherence to the industry
specific regulations and standards (IFS/HACCP), not only playing a
central role in the certification of the company, but also contributing
to the optimization of the internal business processes and quality.
Further information of our services can be viewed via the navigation border.
The service range of LitOS Consulting in the consumer products sector covers the following:
- the optimization of business processes - within the areas of procurement, development, supply chain and logistics
- conception, planning and implementation of systems for the complete traceability of products, Auto-ID systems, PPS systems and IT solutions
- Training & Coaching of staff, suppliers and customer
- support & services in the area of automation technology
- acquisition of supplies and hardware